Friday, June 09, 2006

everything degrades down to the most poisonous substance known to man



Recently, I've been semi-obsessed with the Radiohead B-Side "Polyethylene (Parts 1 & 2)", mainly prompted from this video of a live performance of the song in 1997. It reminded me that Radiohead, as a band, has possibly the most consistently great b-side catalog I can think of. Some of their best material, really, can be found in their B-Sides.

Normally I'm not one to bait the recording industry's lawyers on this blog, as about 99% of what I post in mp3 format is of artists or an artist belonging to indie labels who, if having a problem with music being posted on blogs, tend to just shoot you an e-mail asking you to take whatever it is you have up down. That being said, I'm about to take a possibly huge risk with Radiohead being on a major, but, well, a) it's Radiohead, and b) it's Radiohead's b-side material, not their major releases.

Here, in a large zip file, is Radiohead's entire B-Side catalog (as far as I know). It's a huge RAR file (nearly 200 megs), and if you have a problem with scattered 128 kbps bitrates, then too bad. This is more meant as an opportunity to expose you to the richness of Radiohead's B-Side catalog than provide you with crystal clear copies, anyway. Because of the implied legal risk, I'm going to cancel the sendspace link within a week, so grab it while it's hot:

Download Radiohead's entire B-Side Catalog

edit: So not everything is included, really mostly only the B-Sides which should matter (songs not included on the LP's), but anyway, sorry, here's the tracks included:

2+2=5 (live)
A Reminder
Banana Co.
Bishop's Robes
Coke Babies
Cuttooth
Faithless, the Wonder Boy
Fast Track
Fog
Fog (again)
Gagging Order
How Can You Be Sure?
How I Made My Millions
I Am A Whicked Child
I Am Citizen Insane
I Want None Of This
India Rubber
Inside My Head
Killer Cars
Kinetic
Lewis (Mistreated)
Life In A Glasshouse (Long Version)
Lozenge Of Love
Lull
Maquiladora
Meeting In the Aisle
Melatonin
Million Dollar Question
Molasses
Palo Alto
Paperbag Writer
Pearly
Permanent Daylight
Polyethylene (Pts. 1 & 2)
Pop Is Dead
Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong
Stupid Car
Talk Show Host ("Long" Edit)
The Amazing Sounds Of Orgy
The Trickster
Trans-Atlantic Drawl
Where Bluebirds Fly
Worrywort
Yes I Am
You Never Wash Up After Yourself



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home