Friday, July 21, 2006

what goes on



So, if you haven't already suspected, I'm taking a break.

You see, there's this thing, it's called college, and I managed to ignore it until the last possible moment. This has unfortunately created what is literally one of the more harrowing academic periods of my life so far. I simply am taking too many summer courses, in other words, and need to in order to get the fuck out of here by year's end.

You really shouldn't give a fuck about any of that. You, the however many meager amount of you, just read my blog and want to download what I post. I understand. However, I have a life, and blah blah blah blah blah. So the short of it is I will only be updating when I absolutely feel the need to do so/have the time to do so during the summer. I simply am too busy to commit to anything else. Come mid-September, however, I will have a break in the madness, and be able to resume regular updates.

So that's what's been going on. Sorry folks. If you want to listen to stuff, I have been listening to:

Grizzly Bear - Yellow House
Joe Panzner - Polished Rocks
Slepcy - We Are the Newest Battle Models
Junior Boys - So This Is Goodbye
Chad VanGaalen - Skelliconnection
White Noise - An Electric Storm
With Throats As Fine As Needles - With Throats As Fine As Needles

..among other things. Check them out. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home